7/24 Order 1 (888) 242 1267
1. Wood Vinegar is a natural biological product and is slightly sour.
2. The concentrate may exhibit slight precipitation. This is normal and does not affect the results.
3. This product is stable, non-toxic, non-irritating to the skin and leaves no residue.
Product Origin : United States
Packing : Plastic containers of various sizes. ( 250 ml to 1 gallon) Order Commercial amount of wood vinegar ( 400 lt to 40.000 lt)
Storage : Store in a cool dark place
Wood Vinegar is a natural extract from woods. It is used in agriculture and animal fodders. It is a good choice for organic farming. The natural contents make it an attractive alternative to chemical pesticides and fertilizers. Furthermore it is non-toxic and biodegradable.
Wood Vinegar is suitable for poultry, and other livestock like pigs, cattle etc. It effectively controls the production of odor causing bacteria on the animal and the farm resulting in healthier livestock and increasing yield.
Wood Vinegar is an all-natural livestock deodorant derived from plant extracts. The skin friendly plant chemicals bind themselves to odor-causing agents on the animal’s body and wastes, effectively breaking down, absorbing and transforming them into a natural acidic state – and destroying and suppressing bacteria, viruses and other odor causing pathogens. The result is non-stimulating Deodorization that is non-toxic and leaves no residue, creating a good-bacteria forming environment that is healthy and fresh for your livestock.
1. Dilute concentrate in water in a 1:30 proportion, to be used as a spray.
2. Spray Wood Vinegar onto livestock, livestock pen, manger and the surrounding farm land, including livestock manure handling area and other odor causing sources.
3. Atomize the spray evenly so facilitate maximum coverage.
4. Wood Vinegar can also be safely applied into the mouth, on the ears and other parts of the animal that causes odor.5. This product is suited for weekly use, and on a long-term basis.